Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rush

Saw chun ann in Semb MRT station on Thurs, I tink. He didn't realli change much, he's juz the same old chun ann of 4F'06. Saw Mr Gan and li xuan today, li xuan is the one who is jiaying's colleague but she dun even recognise him and took such a long time to find his pic in my sch's yr bk.

Turned out he's my classmate! Quite surprised dat Mr Gan still rmb mi & he asked mi which course am I in. Today, jiaying brought a xin li ce yan de bk to sch & everyone was like asking wad is tis bk abt... & they r crowding ard to do the qns. The bk is quite accurate la for mi, for others then I dunno la.

Did MOB & IDEA proj. after sch... one word: sian. I still can't try to adapt to doing proj. with the other clique de ppl. I dun hav anything to say or contribute. But if it's with my clique de ppl, then I'll hav few ideas la, at least better than none. IDEAs grp is better for mi la. Realised dat I've a poor adaptability.

Tis wk is too rush! I've alot of things uncompleted! Hav to study for POA CA2 which is tis Thurs, do MOB research by tis Fri, rehearse for IDEA tis Fri, study for ECONS CA2 by tis Sun, IDEA presentation nxt Fri, MOB CA3 3rd Aug, ITAB dunno which date of Aug and after dat will be our semestral exams.

Dun hav time to do all tis! Hav to chiong now, better complete my proj. before anything else. Will be posting some pics here of the bbq session which I went to tis Sat with my clique, of cos!:)

Remains of the bbq food!


Preparing to bbq the satay bought by maggie

Playing cards...


Grp pic

No comments: