Thursday, July 12, 2007

Strict parents





Nothing much happened recently except that jia ying accidentally spilled iced lemon tea on the table and it dripped all the way to sheena's bag and lay ting's legs. She has been feeling guilty ever since, although sheena has already forgiven her. Don't feel guilty anymore la!

Had a long chat with sheena last Sat and jia ying on Mon. According to sheena, I've chatted with her for 1 hr and 45 mins! Wow! This is the 1st time that I've talked to someone on the phone for so long! Realised that sheena and me got some personality traits the same.. Both of us can't talk on the phone one, that means we dunno what to say when talking on the phone.

Not to mention talking on the phone la, normal conversation also seem so quiet. But we can't help it what, it's not we dun wan to talk, but we dunno what to say. You all won't understand one la, cos for those who can't stand 1 min of silence will find it hard not to talk, but for those who are quiet find it hard to talk so much.

They are the same theory. So my friends, dun force mi and sheena to talk so much in future! And dun ask why are we so quiet, you guys noe it cos we are 30% extrovert and 70% introvert! lol.

Got back my results and all I can say is not very good as compared to my friends but I'll continue to work harder! This proves that I'm not suitable for last min studying! Ca2 is coming and I've just completed EC de CA2 or whatever. I can only say that EC is really difficult!

My parents are REAL STRICT! I even have to ask them for permission to go for bbq la! Then I tell them there's no boys gg for the bbq which is at sheena's house near changi there, but they dun believe then wad for they ask mi? I'm 17! But I can't even make my own decisions as to whether I can go for a bbq with my frens! How ridiculous did that sound? After that, my dad told mi to reach home by 7, then i tell him the bbq starts at 7, then he say 9, then I was like... rolling my eyes and thinking that means I reach there by 7 then immediately travel back la?

Dunno wad to do now, but I'll try to persuade them, dun worry, if I can't handle it, then I'll ask my clique for help. But I think no matter wad obstacles I faced, I'll still try to make it to the bbq and I'll DEFINITELY GO FOR THE BBQ! It's only a matter of wad time I'm gg back.

No comments: