Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Pool & bowling


I think all those who saw my blog quizzes are doing them now. They seem quite interested in doing the quizzes. Seems fun right, when you get to know your inner self better. Now I know why ong lai keep doing those quizzes already.

Went to Marina Square with my clique today. This time, it's the whole 8 people clique! Finally! We can all make it today! Yes! It's quite fun and TIRING today! Played pool and bowling. Realised that I got potential cause for a first timer, I managed to get a strike and quite high marks also. But although it still can't be compared to jia ying and yun li la, they are the pro man! They are top with the same marks! Actually maggie is also quite good, but don't know why she got one try when I think she strike or whatever, I can't seem to remember, she got a FF and her marks are not recorded.

Then it's like a waste of her efforts lor! The ball is quite heavy for me cause I got no strength. I used the size 8 ball and to me, it's already quite heavy. The others are size 10, I think. They got alot of strength lor! Must train myself to take the heavier one next time, but I doubt I'll do so.

After that went to McDonald's to rest and order some things to eat. Then maggie, natalie, jiaying and lay ting go buy their things and they took so long to come back! I think they went on a shopping spree and combed the whole shops of Marina Square ba, but of course I know where they went la... :)

Went home feeling tired and it's time to watch TV! Will update again soon!

No comments: