Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Movies





Finally done with my Econs & POA CA2! I finally get to watch Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix! Yea! It's a great movie!

Went out with my IDEA's grp members except one, u all noe hu she is la, to buy formal wear. Shopped until I wan to die already! My bag is so heavy & we were walking ard & still couldn't find anything until abt 6pm then sheena & yun li bought something. We had our tea break at 4pm which is supposed to be our lunch but we ended up shopping for formal wear then went to eat.

Actually supposed to watch alone with my IDEA's grp members today but it will onli start on 26th Jul, so we agreed to watch it on Sat.

Nth much to blog nowadays, juz dat the weather is getting cold & I'm so afraid of coldness la! Dunno wad is tis snow queen for! Haiz... Anyway, Jay Chou's de movie showing on 8th Aug! Dat's the date when I'm having my ITAB exam! His album will oso be released near the end of Sep, so pls giv him some support, although I noe onli I'll do so.

Daniel Radcliffe ROCKZ!

No comments: