Our annual cny meetup was at jy's house this year, played street fighter. It's quite violent I know but I like this game. Too bad there's no ken for me to choose, all of them are new characters. It includes spiderman, ironman, hulk and many others that I don't even know. They started to gamble and I just watched them. I don't want to gamble because I don't want to lose money. Lohei was damn messy, all the food dropped onto the table. All of us were so focused on some exciting news that we don't even want to start dinner. Had steamboat dinner, I love steamboat. After dinner was gambling time again while waiting for yl's bf to drive us back.
Meet yx to discuss our tw trip, it's been very long since I brought a laptop out. Initially wanted to have dinner at mfm and discussed there. There's a long queue outside so after dinner we went to a dessert shop instead. I think we are halfway done for the hotels and itinerary already. Can't wait to go tw, I'm going to find my beloved guy. I'm getting more and more excited as the days get nearer.
Had our annual botanic gardens meetup sitting at our usual spot having our usual picnic. Lazy to prepare food so we bought 4 fingers crispy chicken & pizza there, that settles our lunch and dinner. The bus took a detour back to town because the road was blocked for some events. While they queued for llaollao, I went to get my vanilla ice cream. I've tried llaollao without any toppings before but I don't like, it's too sour for me. Went scape to look for screen protector and casing and we are done.
Meet up with ei8ht and jackie for korean bbq dinner at wang dae bak. We finally have full attendance after so long. The restaurant is situated at a corner just beside hong lim complex. The food is nice and delicious, especially kimchi and kimchi pancake. They used charcoal for the bbq. It seems like jackie didn't even eat anything. All he does is help us bbq our food, he's too nice. After dinner, we were sitting further away from the table because it's too warm. Most of the shops were closed for the day, had a hard time finding a place for dessert. It's really a dead town after 9 plus except for the bars. Tried different mixture of ice cream at cold stone creamery, some of them taste weird. I hope we have more of such gatherings where everyone is present.




No comments:
Post a Comment