Sunday, May 3, 2015

Movies

Decided to give 49 seats another chance, this time the service was better. The last time I went, they didn't have the food I want. Luckily they didn't disappoint me this time round, I finally get to eat it. Have free popcorn thanks to yx, watched insurgent. The first movie divergent was better. For those who didn't watch the first one, you might like this. While walking to the station, I became quite engrossed in what yx was telling me so we just stood somewhere in a corner and talked for a few hours. I'm glad that she didn't abandon me and let me go tw alone if not I'll be so sad.

First time going playnation, played my favourite street fighter. There's this thing about me, if I like someone or something, even if it's not the best or when better characters come out, my heart is still with the one I like initially. I don't care about other people, I just like ken. A bit stubborn here I know. I like mariokart but I suck at mario. I've no idea why but I'm not interested in playing that and I'm really lousy at it, totally don't know how to play. I don't mind going there again though.

Meet up with DBA01 for lunch, initially wanted to go supply and demand but Jeff never check the operating hours. It's only open at 6pm, plan 2 was a failure too. Walked all the way to esplanade and back, settled on marche. This outlet is different from other outlets, you don't walk around and choose the food you want. It's just like any other restaurant, you choose the food from the menu. Had Norwegian smoked salmon crepe and lemonade. I love it, it's delicious. Shared pizza among ourselves but by the time I finished my food I was too full to eat the pizza. I only managed to eat half a slice. Walked around suntec, wanted to sing k but no rooms were available. Sat down at mac and started reminiscing about our poly days. Did I mention we have one additional member joining our big family? She's quite friendly and nice, kept recommending me cafes in tw. Told her those funny and weird stuff that Jeff did. As usual we keep bullying him.

Watched avengers, I only watched it because of iron man. I think that it's worth watching, if you're not a fan of avengers then maybe you won't like it. I'm only a fan of iron man haha, very biased. I keep giving popcorn to you cause I'm worried that you didn't eat lunch and will be hungry, eating lesser popcorn doesn't matter to me. I love it when my favourite guy wears my favourite colour. Tried wheeler's yard, a bicycle-themed restaurant. I like the interior of the restaurant, the food was all right. Just wanted a change from the usual restaurants we go to. Thanks for sending us home, I really appreciate that, very happy too. A bit apologetic for making you go one big round and reached home so late.

如果你跟别人在一起他都不会吃醋不会介意,那就代表你在他心里面一点份量都没有。他在乎的人不是你,就算没有你也无所谓,他还是会照常的很开心的过着自己的生活。他才不要你对他好不要你喜欢他。他也没有对你很好也没有很疼你。你算什么?你什么都不是。你只会浪费他的时间和精力。快点离开让我伤心难过的人,去一个会让我开心的地方。

No comments: