It's been so long since I've been to ecp, the first thing I noticed is the sea colour. It's different from what I remember, it used to be quite dirty but now it's bluish-green. The weather was sunny and the sky has my favourite colour. I purposely wore blue shirt out haha. They prepared a special cake for me comprising of our picnic food and bakzhang but the wind was too strong, we failed to light up the candle. They told me to cut the bakzhang but the hungry me went to eat the hotdog instead haha. Yl's boyfriend 太贴心了!He thought we didn't have enough drinks cause he only saw 2 bottles but actually we had 3. We thought he has already drove home but he came back with 6-7 bottles of drinks! We told him we had 3 huge bottles already, he said cold one better. He didn't know what to buy so he bought a little of each - chrysanthemum tea, green tea and iced lemon tea. The weather was rather warm that day. He's really so thoughtful and considerate. All of us kept telling yl that she can marry him already. Not only does he treat yl very good, always driving her around, he also treats her friends very good. Thanks for driving me around too! Next time my boyfriend also must be like that. Luckily he bought iced lemon tea, if not I'd have disapproved haha. They let me bring back the huge bottle of iced lemon tea home, yay!
Played frisbee, after only a few minutes all of us can catch it using one hand already. Tried to fly kite but it's strongly dependent on wind, the wind direction keeps changing. The kite stayed in the sky for about few seconds/minutes before it came down, so sad, I want to fly kite :( Decided to give up on kite flying, went to take pictures instead. The wind was so strong, our hair kept flying everywhere, so messy! It even covered some of our faces. We love evil twin's gopro camera. Our outfit were inappropriate for town so after picking lays up from school, we drove to W39 cafe for dinner. We travelled from east coast to west coast, all the crazy stuff we do together. We were quite full from our picnic so we shared the food. They bought another cake for me to make a wish cause I forgot to make one on my birthday. So sweet~ I prefer my oreo cheesecake than rainbow cake. I wanted to know how blue taste like so I went to dig out a small piece of blue from the rainbow cake, nothing special actually. They treated me dinner too, so nice~ Birthday girl is very happy already :) I'm easily contented, if you know how to make me happy.
忘了就是忘了 :( 你在乎他,他却没有把你放在心上。两个字我也会很开心啊,明明就不会花掉太多时间,这样说也没错啊。每次都要我体谅你,为什么你不可以体谅我会因为这样而不开心?为什么不可以哄我,为什么一定要对我发脾气?并不觉得我的要求很过分。明明就是你忘了,为什么最后变成是我的错?永远都是你对我错,又不是无缘无故不开心。他的心里面没有你,所以他永远都不会记得。每次都是我比较在乎你。你不在乎那我也不要在乎你。















No comments:
Post a Comment