Back to sp for lunch, reminiscing those days when I'd wait for the others at dover bridge, when we sat at those benches discussing projects, having lecture in lecture theatre, walking from one end of business school to the other end at T1 just for gems lessons, bringing laptops to school, having different kinds of food at different foodcourts etc. I miss those days. Love buying from the muslim store cause the food is delicious and damn cheap. I like majority of the food from fc6, last time eat until don't know what to eat, now I think that it's the best fc in sp haha. Tried taking picture of sp logo with us inside, doesn't matter if the picture can't see our faces, what's important is the logo :) Walked around jem, again it's the first time this mountain tortoise stepped foot inside. Got tired and find a place to sit and chit-chat, got to know quite a lot of juicy stuff haha. Caught the movie "Dawn of the planet of the apes', I'd recommend you to watch this, it's good. Apes are highly intelligent creatures and capable of emotions, I'd suggest you watched the first one 'Rise of the planet of the apes' before this if not you may not understand some parts.
Maybe I'm just the kind of person you think I am, that's what you've always thought. Does being unemployed mean I'm not looking for job? Does it mean I don't want to find? Does it mean I don't know how to think and only know how to spend? Do you know what I'm thinking everyday or what I did?
过去就让它过去吧,已经不重要了又何必死命的追根究底呢?有些事情就不要拆穿,自己心里有数就可以了。当然不会介意过去式,谁没有过去?只是不喜欢被欺骗罢了。明知又何必屡次提问?感觉得出谁对你很重要,希望我还会在乎,虽然有些人不需要我去在乎。

No comments:
Post a Comment