Saturday, August 30, 2014

steamboat/night festival

Shopping with min and bel at bugis last week, first time buying something when out shopping with them. It's steamboat time again, it's the first time we ate steamboat together. Most of the time when we want to eat it, min would have eaten it too many times previously till she's sick and tired of it. It's also the first time bel tried the steamboat along the street in bugis.

Had slight fever few days ago, threw up everything I had for dinner and even had diarrhea. Felt warm and cold at the same time, started drinking lots of water and put cold towel over my forehead. Woke up a few times at night to dip the towel with cold water again when I felt too hot, kept my water bottle beside my bed too. Right after I recovered from my fever, I went out to meet ei8ht for singapore night festival. Had thai dinner, don't dare to eat too much in case I feel unwell again. Can't believe I actually rejected eating rice when I was offered more. Wouldn't mind going back there again for thai food. Sat at the place for a while cause it's raining. The night festival didn't have anything much, nothing really spectacular, we just walked around, watched some performances and took pictures. We rejected anything that involves queueing up. I think I expected something more, something that will amaze me to the point that I can't bear to tear my eyes away from. Walked quite a distance from dhoby ghaut to bugis, luckily yl's sister came and drove us back. Felt a little hungry and went to have bak chor mee supper with yl near our house.

也许还需要那么一点时间才有办法面对你,也许一切都会变。一切都需要时间去化解。






No comments: