I didn't go for my soci prelim on Monday cause I didn't finished studying and met up with min for movie at vivo, had our dinner at holland v:) Bel brought her boyfriend there and the atmosphere wasn't too awkward, feel quite comfortable:) Had to leave early to meet lays at orchard to search for nat's yellow presents! Managed to find 20 of her presents while the last noble task of buying the sunflower is assigned to me:))
Brought her sunflower to tanjong pagar yesterday and along the way, people are starring at the flower! I felt more like going to confess to someone than having someone confessed to me haha. Initially we wanted to eat korean bbq but there's a long queue so we changed location, met with quite alot of obstacles before settling on spizza:) We were entertained by stories of what nat's friends and boyfriend did on her birthday, seriously they are damn sweet and thoughtful! The most entertaining part was talking about jy's "new guy friend" wor~haha. This is the first time I've seen her so quiet, speechless with 6 people bombarding her with her new friend wor~ Started this "wor" thing cause the guy kept saying wor, makes him seem like a girl, the way he talked seems like a girl (no offense jy, don't be angry!haha) I think this is what they call karma, it's payback time!haha, who ask jy to keep disturbing us, now it's our showtime! I better make sure I won't be the next target, keeping a low profile nowadays:)) Sorry for the belated birthday present but we are glad that you liked it!:)
Everything that we ordered came in 8 portions but there's 7 of us. If mag was there, we would have eaten equal amount of food, now some people got to eat the leftovers. Jy was supposed to bring nat away to prevent her from seeing the cupcakes and the messages we are gonna write for her but halfway through nat managed to slip away. It took us by surprise and our plan failed! She saw what we were doing and we had to write our messages in front of her:( Even though mag wasn't there, we still put her picture with ours (taken with the polaroid) and we even drew her out in the group picture:) Managed to catch the last train home, phew!
特别喜欢林俊杰诠释的“爱笑的眼睛”:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE ♥


writing her birthday message with her looking at us!haha








all busy checking out jy's "new guy friend" wor~ lol


can you spot sheena & me?

retro action requested by jy

No comments:
Post a Comment