We had our dinner at pastamania and went to shop around at cineleisure afterwards. I wore my new shoes out and evon was saying me all the way, see me one time must say one time (that's what she said--direct translation haha). I was taller cause that shoes helped a little I admit, but I'm always tall just that now become taller, doesn't really have too much difference. If this is tall, you haven't seen me in my heels yet haha. I just so happened to wear shorts that day and become taller and evon just said I can be a model! I thought models have a slim figure? Mine is thin, like bamboo, I seriously think I look like a bamboo or worse I've heard others say I look like chopsticks! haha.
Played monopoly deal at orchard central basement, it was my first time playing so I didn't win. I'm really unlucky cause I always have to sell my property away because I don't have enough money to pay! I seriously hate paying money when I don't have any, how can I complete my set this way?! How come we can't have any change back if we paid extra in monopoly deal? We can have our change back if it's the normal monopoly haha! But it's fun and good game played:)

monopoly deal!


burglary:)

we love to interrupt evon when she's taking her individual picture hehe

this picture shows us interrupting and she's trying to hit me, proof of evidence for evon!



No comments:
Post a Comment