Friday, March 4, 2011

Prelims period...

Done with Economics, POA & Maths1 prelim papers and all the papers are damn sucky:(( Partly is due to the fact that I didn't prepare myself well, I merely just read through my Econs notes and half of POA notes! I skipped all parts of management accounting questions cause I didn't study for that, so don't think there's a chance to pass. My Maths... sigh, I don't know how to do, sad... I'm only confident of the matrix question haha. Never mind it's over, shall practise more:) Left with sociology paper on 14 March, that's a rather huge gap between Maths1 & soci paper, don't know if I will start studying anytime soon, damn lazy and not motivated:(

My sister just got back her 'A' level results, she got 3As!haha, she was still worried when my cousin got a call from the school. They wanted him to go school earlier cause he scored quite good grades and he needed to go on stage, but no one called my sister. I can feel that she has alot of pressure cause everyone expected her to score well and she will break down and be disappointed if she didn't. First time seeing her having such low confidence level! Rare phenomenon haha. I predicted that she will get 3As and I told her but she shut me up by telling me she won't get any, how many times does she need to repeat herself. Luckily she got the results she wanted:) I'm happy for her:)) Have always known that she can do it, she's the smartest among us:))

On a side note, I keep listening to the song "99 分的幸福", think it's quite nice until now when this song is released about 5 years ago! I don't even know the existence of this song haha, but will learn this song soon so next time go kbox can sing:)

Shall blog again if there are any new updates, if not I think there's nothing much for me to say. I think I will rarely blog nowadays since my life is rather mundane now, got to study for the final exams, life sucks big time!

No comments: