Planned on watching harry potter with my friends but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I can't watch it:( even more sad:( but no choice I got to give in:( I think I'm born to give in to others, don't know why I'll always give in, damn sad:( can I don't give in this time? cause it's Harry Potter,my all-time favourite movie of the year, or rather of my whole life.
Met up with bel,min and liz yesterday for buffet at orchard hotel to celebrate bel's belated birthday:) Was quite full although I never really eat alot, love the veggies as usual:)I'm a herbivore, seldom eat meat haha, and I do love fish alot. My friends will always say:She is going to order her fish and if I didn't order, they will be shocked haha.There's no need to be so exaggerated ok, I may love fish alot but it doesn't mean that I need to eat it for every meal everyday ok haha.We were full of nonsense too as usual, I'm definitely full of rubbish and crap.
But I think there should be a few people who will talk rubbish and crap placed in a group so that they can always liven the spirits up:)I'm not always the one to do that, in fact I'm always the quietest but when it's time for me to talk, I will so don't force me,just let me be alright? Let me be in my most comfortable state if not next time I'll feel stressed out when hanging out with you guys.
My brother took his 'O' level social studies yesterday and he followed in my footsteps whereby he just predicted the questions which will come out for the paper. In the end, he wasn't as lucky as me, in fact he's plain unlucky, cause none of what he studied came out. I think he's not going to score well. At least I predicted it well, for mine all 3 came out, but strictly speaking I only focused on 1. I still remember that time my classmates were telling me that I'm crazy cause I only studied for 1 while I scanned through the other 2 chapters I predicted. I was panicking when I knew that they studied far more than I did but luckily the one which I focused on came out:) If not, I won't be able to meet ei8ht and all my other friends in SP le:)I'm pretty good in linking stuff haha.
Hy was telling me I'm different from others, I'm always so calm, isn't it good in a way?She went to the toilet and didn't use it then after a while, she told me she wants to use the toilet and I just said:ok, let's go to the toilet then. She was surprised by my reaction telling me that normal people will grumble,complain or scold her for not using the toilet just now but I didn't. I don't see the need to complain or whatever, what's the use?It's just walking a few more steps, won't kill you right?That's the difference between lazy people and hardworking people haha.
One more thing to add,I realised that my birthday wish is coming true!hehe, been wishing the same thing for my friends, want them to find their other half soon and some of them just got attached this year:))) Will be wishing the same thing again this year and to add on to that wish, I will also wish that those who are attached will remain this blissful:) I know some of you want to find your other half soon, I know how much it means to you so I shall grant you all this wish!hehe.So I'll have 2 wishes this year!Can't be too greedy if not my wish will not come true:)Don't need to thank me, it's the least I can do hehe.If I can't help you find one, at least I can help you wish for one:)

No comments:
Post a Comment