I'm terrible at consoling and making others happy, I tried but doesn't seem to be of any help, useless! feels terrible to see someone I care about being sad:( Thinking how come some people can make me happy when I'm supposed to be sad?Is it they are just too good at these kind of things or I'm just too easy to humour? I don't know but I know I won't always be sad for too long cause I'm optimistic enough:) Hard to make everyone as optimistic as I am, so got to console, got to find out an effective way, use my own way then, hope it works:) maybe I will get better at these kind of things with more practice:)Hope there won't be any sudden bombs dropping on me which prevents me from helping even if I want to.Hope everything turns out well for everyone, pray hard:)
Next wednesday will be watching harry potter!and I've noticed that lots of people spelt Harry Potter as Harry Porter, please don't make this kind of mistake, I don't like haha. excited!!!can't wait:) the vampire diaries is a nice show too:)hooked onto it and like the characters especially damon salvatore:) this is way better than twilight series:)love sucks:)



No comments:
Post a Comment