I must be missing something...lack of motivation I guess, where has that hardworking and determined me gone to? sort of miss her:( I'm such a slacker now:(so many sad faces:(sad:(:(:(:(:(:(:( just fail my test and learn a lesson then:( it's gonna be a hard fall for me:(
How I wish there's always someone there for me to rely on, can depend on him to give me the answers to my assignments and being able to teach me anytime when I ask him something I don't know like Jiang Zhi Shu & Yuan Xiang Qin. I need someone to be there for me anytime, anywhere, I have a friend who will teach me also but can't be there for me everytime, I guess I'm too reliant on others:( Can I have a Doraemon to give me anything to let me score well for my exams or to help me in my schoolwork? Or give me Harry Potter, some magic spells which will help me?(although there isn't really a magic spell which can help you score well, if not Harry's grades won't always lose to Hermione's).Stop daydreaming, return to reality:( sometimes I just need that someone to be there for me:(envy people who have that special someone always there for them while I can only hope:(forget it, hoping for a miracle doesn't help anyway, I've tried and realised it doesn't help any bit:(miracles will only happen to some people and it's hard to have miracles, sadly miracles won't happen for me:(
No comments:
Post a Comment