Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stomach flu



I was sick on Thursday cause I got stomach flu... Felt terrible on that day, feel like dying. I kept on vomiting and I think I vomitted about 3 times and I vommitted a fourth time at around 4am the next day. I hate that feeling, it has been a long time since I got stomach flu again. Is it due to exams coming again?

I remember I'll always get sick or even thinner when exams are round the corner. I'd rather get thinner rather than having to go through this kind of suffering. My whole body felt weak and wanted to faint whenever I stood up. I can't see a thing after standing for a few minutes, it's like there's something blocking my view.

But thanks for all my friends who showed concern for me and even bought hot milo and sour plums for me, but in the end, I still vomitted all out. It's a waste of you all de money la, but thanks anyway. At least I know that there'll always be someone who care about me out there. Have a lot of projects to do during this term break, stress is coming! Have to do projects and study for exams, will I ever have the time to do all that?

I'm fighting against time now, there always seem to be so little time for me to do all this, but I'll try hard! I can do it de! The worst thing is, we not only have to study for CA1 which is the exams which I'll be sitting for after this term break, but we also have to study for our CA2 which will be 3-4 weeks after our CA1! So, it's like there's so little time to study la, then there are so many projects too, haizz, poly life is also not so relaxed after all. But at least it's better than JC! :) Hope that everyone can make it too and don't fail any modules, jia you!

No comments: