Like this kind of mo qi with them... but too bad we're no longer together. Not in the same class, not in same school, not everything else! Miss them lotzzz...
Anyway, we went kbox and pool! It's my first time playing pool, so I'm still not very good at it and often ended up with the white ball dropping into the hole. I'm so accurate in hitting the white ball in instead of the other coloured balls. So lousy! But I'll improve de! Had lots of happy moments with them and I think we laughed alot on that day.
Discussed about whether we want to get married, what kind of expectations do we have of our future boyfriends etc. Took neoprints with them too and it has been a long time since I took neoprints! Had to think of poses and it's feimin who think of them as usual.lol.
Wondering when is our next outing... September? December? Or when? Hope it'll be sooner than I expected... looking forward to that outing already! Let's bicker more about our idols the next time we meet!
Going to Tampines to play badminton with my clique at around 4pm. Will update about my outing with sheena, yunli and jiaying... as well as the badminton outing too!
Me and feimin!
Liz and the 'xiangs' lover!


Bel (wu zun lover) and princess xxminxx
No comments:
Post a Comment