Thursday, June 7, 2007
Blogging
Hey! I'm here again! Just changed my blogskin today during ITAB lessons and spent alot of time doing that. After changing the template, I couldn't see my new blogskin, instead what I saw was the queen of drama that blogskin and I kept on refreshing. Took me alot of time before I can finally see this new blogskin!
In case you all don't know( this is specially for lay ting), my new blogskin requires you to click on anywhere near the words "Step in" and the background will change to a new picture.
Taught lay ting how to create a blog also. Today then I knew that she's actually an IT idiot! haha, joking only hor, lay ting. But today was very fun for me cause of her. She's just too funny liao, kept on asking me what name to use for blog title and url address and I kept on teasing her. She kept on beating me until my own arm was so RED la! Even jia ying also say she beat me too hard liao.
Jia ying also said that our IT skills are so good that we can take up IT course liao, at least that will be easy for us. But I told her that it's not that we are good in IT, but it's just that there's someone who is more lousy! Haha, and I think you know who you are,right lay ting?
But no choice ma, I'll always make fun of someone or tease someone until they can't take it then they'll beat me, like lay ting like that. I also don't know why I'll be like that, even hy also say I always like that, everytime tease her and she will also beat me. I so ke lian, everytime get beaten up, *sob sob*. In the end, after much guidance from jia ying and me, lay ting finally got her blog up! Yea, thank God our effort was not wasted. But really ar, lay ting, the blog de homepage got all the instructions liao, you just need to follow the instructions can liao.
But I'll be glad to teach you more about blogging if you've any queries. Next time better master up all your IT skills, then it'll be your turn to teach me and laugh at me!



No comments:
Post a Comment