Bought a new spectacle, like finally. Bought it at owndays, chose the desired frame I want, took eye examination and 20 minutes later my spectacle is ready. This is subject to availability, sometimes if they don't have stock, you may have to wait for a week or so. Chose a blue frame although it looks like black. Only 3 people noticed the change so far, you have to be really observant to notice it. I've used up my sheet masks bought from tw, I want to go back and buy more. Tw's masks are more moisturised and thinner.
Meetup with DBA01 at badoque upper thomson, was really happy when they arranged to meet there cause I have direct bus from my house. Had blue oyster, garlic chilli chuka (octopus) and kepak bing bing (spicy chicken wings) for starters. The chicken wings are insanely spicy, not that I tried, not after I saw their reaction after taking just one bite. There's a lot of chilli padi, even if you scrape it off, the flavour is still there. Shared flounder fish and chippies with boonie cause the portion is too big for us. Badoque mojito (lime and mint) is nice although it's a little sour but I like citrus taste. The fish is tender but I don't think the food is nice, sorry no offence, just my personal opinion. Failed birthday surprise cause bib kept waving the birthday cake in front of us and got nagged at by ji. The cake is too sweet for my liking.
Movie night with colleagues, watched Marvel's 'Captain America Civil War'. Although I love blue but sorry I am #teamironman. I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for ironman and it's free, so why not? I was actually contemplating whether to watch this movie so imagine how excited I was when I knew that my company is going to sponsor us haha. The movie is nice, always watch till the end for marvel movies, they always have something at the end. Full of action, never a dull moment, that's why I prefer marvel to dc. I can't imagine anyone falling asleep but someone did. Such a waste to miss some parts of the show. Antman and spiderman joined in the fight too, I watched antman's movie so I knew who he was. There's a new character I've never seen before. I still think that avengers is nicer cause they introduced new characters with powers I've never seen before but I knew what the new characters are capable of in this movie. They aren't exactly new anyway, there goes the element of surprise. Marvel's action film never fails, as always.
前阵子有件开心的事想跟你分享,对你来说可能不是很重要但我却想让你第一个知道。结果始终没说,因为觉得你可能对我的事不感兴趣。不管发生了开心或是不开心的事,我总是想第一时间让你知道。我过得一点都不好,一点都不开心。虽然还是很想待在你的身边,可是我却做了你希望我做的事。不想见的人一直出现,想见的人却不见踪影。你应该过得很好吧?这样也好,我不会再惹你生气让你不开心,你也不会嫌我烦。谁会在我每次逃离他身边的时候把我给找回来?我知道你忘了,可是我还在等你带我去三盅两件。说到这个,突然想吃肉脞面。
从前从前有个人爱你很久,但偏偏,风渐渐,把距离吹得好远。
No comments:
Post a Comment