Played mahjong at yl's house, lost $6 in total. Yl's boyfriend and jy won, her boyfriend is too pro. Went yishun to eat prata but our main purpose is to go holy cow creamery because yl wants to go. Tried their double scoop ice-cream charcoal waffle with mao shan wang and earl grey lavender (maybe? can't remember). For durian lovers, you have to try it. Even someone like me, who seldom eat durians nowadays, like it. I'm sure durian lovers will love it too. I do eat durians but feel that it is too heaty so I tend to avoid eating it too often. My dinner is only $2 since yl treated us to waffles haha. It feels great to be chauffeured back most of the time.
Meetup with ei8ht for peranakan food at guan hoe soon after finding good reviews online but we were disappointed. It doesn't really taste like peranakan food, tastes like chinese food I feel. The waiter kept asking us to order large portion when we insisted on medium. I thought we were going to sing birthday song at the restaurant so I brought the cake there. Ended up bringing the cake with me everywhere we go. Wanted to go awfully chocolate after that but my cake is from awfully chocolate. It will be quite stupid cause it defeats the purpose of me buying it in advance.
Changed the venue to churros factory and I remember that churro101 has a tagline 'better than a boyfriend'. Well, I can't say my boyfriend is still better because I don't have one. I like churros but I think that having a boyfriend is still better. Went around borrowing lighter from other shops cause churros factory doesn't have it. Managed to surprise jy, although I have no idea why she didn't see me carrying the cake around. The box is so big, even evil twin sees it. Bought chocolate rum and cherry flavour, it's nice but a little sweet for me. Purposely sent nat home cause we want to see her 'mysterious' house, the house where nobody has ever gone to despite so many years of friendship, but we still didn't manage to see it. Never mind, next time then.




No comments:
Post a Comment