Sunday, February 21, 2016

Steamboat

Steamboat dinner at evil twin's house, it's been a few years since we went there. Bought haidilao tomato soup base but it doesn't taste anything like the original. It's so bland, we had to pour 2 packets but it only makes it slightly better. There's still a difference, disappointed. Bought lesser ingredients than usual but her dad kept adding stuff for us, too full to finish all. He shared his bottles of red and white wine with us, kept on persuading us to drink and he really poured a lot. Not that I drank any of it, I have never drunk wine before.

Played blackjack with them, I kept on losing. Uncle and mag are the only lucky ones to win, uncle is too lucky already. He won double when he is the banker. I lost all my money just before his turn to be banker, luckily I stopped if not I will lose more. I lost the money kelvin lent me too, why so unlucky :( He staked his bet on me and gave me the winnings to guard my wealth but I lost it all. Evil twin and I are really best friends, get lousy cards together and die together but I'm worst than her. Continued second round (mahjong) and I won! Mahjong suits me more haha. We left at 4 plus after finished playing west wind, didn't finish a session since lays got to work the next day.

I thought I can finally go bkk this time round but I guess I really have no fate with bkk. Have been planning to go there since a long time ago but somehow or another the plan always fails. Why is it so difficult for me to go there, why are there so many obstacles? Can I go bkk? Does anyone want to go with me? :( Sigh, I give up.

No comments: