Dinner at y cube mookata, food was good, wouldn't mind going again. Wide variety of food to choose from, they even have abalone, salmon, ice cream. Mixture of bbq and steamboat, soup was nice but it got more salty towards the end, could be due to the bbq meat juices flowing down. They bought a cake for me, I managed to finish half but it was getting sweeter so I stopped. Knowing me, I usually don't pay attention to my surroundings so I didn't notice that mag was holding a cake on the way here until I heard yl ask why is there a cake. I was a bit slow, still thinking whose birthday is nearing until I realised a few seconds later that it's me. I also happened to see jy opening the box under the table after dinner. I pretended I never see anything and looked away, wanted to ask her to pass me something then I saw the candle. Too obvious already, I can't feign ignorance anymore. After dinner we tried our luck calling Teo Heng, managed to get a room at suntec much to our surprise. Most of them haven't been to Teo Heng for so long that they didn't know how to choose songs so I chose all old songs for them while jy chose all the latest ones. We ended up listening to the original singer rather than sing k. Too tired when I reached home at 2 plus.
Steamboat dinner at crystal jade (zhongshan outlet), was expecting to eat my favourite tomyam. Ended up eating 麻辣 because they took the wrong order, I don't like :( With expectations comes disappointment :( 不开心 :( Everywhere I go, I always choose tomyam soup base for steamboat unless if they don't have. I want to eat tomyam :(
When someone likes the stuff you gave them, they will use it in front of you so that you know they like it. If you have never seen them use it, it means they don't like it. That is why actions always speak louder than words. They may say they like it but you don't believe it. 也许就是因为很任性,很霸道,很固执,才会这么惹人厌吧?每次都希望你会送我回家,可是我却总是没办法说出口。送我回家这四个字很简单,可是我却怕被拒绝,怕尴尬,脸皮不够厚。又没有说不要你送,是我的暗示不够明显吗?直接说我送你回家不就好,为什么还要问 :( 怎么可能会不要你送,就这样走掉,什么都不懂,不开心 :( 你什么时候才会看穿我的心思?与其收到祝福的话,我更希望你能陪在我身边。还会不会见面是个未知数。我想应该没有机会一起出国了,可惜 :( 杰伦要来开演唱会了,我还是希望你能陪我去。这些都是我没办法对你说出口的话。Feelings don't come with a switch, you can't turn it off as and when you like. You can pretend like it doesn't bother you but deep down, you know that's not true.
Happy CNY, everybody! Happy birthday to myself too.




No comments:
Post a Comment