Friday, May 24, 2013

My public holiday

Gotten the chance to see yiqing baby when I came back from work, I'm satisfied. Finally got to put on mask together with hy and my sis, kept putting it off till now. Played fun run with them, we are like 3 childish kids who keep on attacking one another in order to win the race haha, so much fun. Work has been busy, not much time to really relax, just keep doing work. Still as blur as ever and forgetful. Sitting directly under aircon, freaking cold even with jacket on. Tired. I need more me-time. Skin is damn sensitive, always turned red whenever I eat spicy stuff or feel warm or change new skincare products. It always needs some time to get used to a new product. 从去年年头才开始用保养品及敷面膜。更换了几次,尝试哪个适合。

Went to find my personal hairstylist with my bro to cut hair, satisfied with his service, providing cheap and nice haircut. Saw ah jay's concert poster at bugis junction and his kaspersky ad on the bus passing by right before my eyes while I was waiting to cross the road, heard his song playing in one of the retail shops. Today was a Jay Chou day :D

Steamboat buffet with part of the Teo's, I love tomyam soup base. Shopped for a while and 4 of us bought the same batman shirts. Same colour, same design, different sizes. Intending to wear it together someday and shock the other half of the Teo's haha, sounds cool. Nothing can be compared to family, still feel most comfortable around them with similar interests, likes and dislikes etc. Sometimes we do the stupidest and craziest things together but they will always make it seem fun. Enjoyable night with enjoyable company, I can't remember how many times I've laughed today :)

Random thought: Words are powerful enough to hurt people. I try to be careful with my words. 可以用婉转一点的方式,不一定要那么直接,当然因人而异。批评的话就免了,多点称赞的话语也挺不错的。说话是一门技巧,懂得如何适当用这门技巧可以避免很多不必要的麻烦/问题。所谓「祸从口出」,仍然在学习这门技巧当中。要懂得倾听,站在别人的立场想,知道他的底线到哪里,为何听了你说的话之后会作出这样的一个反应等等。蔡康永说:外表绝对不是人的决胜点,讨不讨人喜欢还比较重要一点。不会说话的人去学一下吧,不要带刺伤人得那么直接。

No comments: