Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chalet/awfully chocolate

Sorry, haven't been blogging much nowadays cause there's nothing interesting going on in my life right now. Rest assured this is going to be a long entry, happy reading! At the airport this Monday to send jh off to Australia, managed to see him but his sister didn't. Couldn't rush there in time, waiting for his return during December. Have a safe trip!

Only a few people turned up for DBA01 chalet yesterday. Reached at around evening, played taboo, it's still my favourite game. I totally suck at explaining, better in guessing :) It's fun, I was busy laughing because of the stupid stuff we said and the answers we gave, that's the fun part about taboo haha! Had dinner and after much persuading, I still decided to head home cause I've made up my mind even before I went there. I think I'm quite firm sometimes. Sorry I couldn't stay over cause I need sufficient rest to have enough energy to go out the next day. Next time then, provided there's another one.

3 hours of Teoheng at katong shopping centre with ei8ht today! ~Put your hands up, put your hands up~~Fantastic Baby~ I feel like going kbox again. Walked to awfully chocolate nearby and had late lunch. I didn't eat cause I ate McDonald's breakfast, wasn't too hungry. Sang belated birthday song for yl, managed to prank jy, stole her wallet and put it in mag's bag while they were away. It's payback time haha. Took cab to jy's house, played wii Band Hero and the dancing battle for Xbox. I totally love it, your whole body have to dance, there's no room for laziness. It's fun and I'm the top scorer! It was easy mode, that's why haha. Even for the dancing characters, I will always choose those with blue-coloured top, I'm a blue freak! Played until don't want to go home, keep delaying the time to go home hehe.

Sometimes I look at myself and can't stand how skinny I am! It's quite scary and disgusting, I admit :( I'll stop myself from eating after I've brushed my teeth and put on the elastic bands. I used to eat supper but I no longer do that. There's still that thing with my round face with lots of baby fats, giving up hope on trying to make it look slimmer! Why must all the fats go to my face :(

Never spend much time with my sister this weekend and she's back in her hostel now :( Feel like going for yoga's concert, but I need to save up, can't afford to spend it on a concert. What a sad life! A pity I couldn't hear him sing live, I'm sure it will be awesome! Having night class this Tuesday, 7.5 hours of break from 11.30am to 7pm. Can spend some time and do some revision for MM. Need some serious help for MM, I want to take and not give anything in return. Can I? 想跟你一起去听演唱会,其实想做的事情很多例如看电影、吃饭等,但这些都不太可能会发生。

No comments: