Shopping in town with min and bel, the main aim is to celebrate bel's birthday. I need to be thrifty so I didn't buy anything, can't afford to spend too much. Thank my granny for cultivating this good habit of saving money in me since young. But I still bought an iPhone casing for $2, which is blue of course! haha. I'm just a simple girl leading a simple lifestyle, I don't always buy branded expensive stuff, as long as it's something which I like, I don't care about the brand. Most important thing is that it must be cheap. It's very easy to make me happy, just get me something blue haha, but there are some exceptions.
Dinner at crystal jade korean ginseng chicken & BBQ, although the ginseng chicken soup was a bit salty, I still think it's nice :) Satisfied my craving for korean food! They did their manicure and the colours turned out well. Cakes for dessert at medzs (orchard central), their style was similar to marche but I haven't try their main course yet, going to try it someday. Got bel a bottle of perfume, hope she likes it. 7 years of friendship and still going strong, planning to go on an overseas trip together for our 10th year!
DBA01 class chalet is scheduled to be on 3 Nov, going to see all my friends! TVD is back!!!!
你对我好,我难免会得寸进尺。让我、对我好,才能让我感受到被疼的滋味 :) 我在乎的是你肯为我付出多少,必须要有实际行动。好久没一起打桌球了。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment