Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Teo's at Seoul Garden

The Teo's gathering at seoul garden today, love the meat there! Eat till very full~ I go there just to eat the meat as usual haha. Finally able to fully enjoy my holidays, no more working, just slack at home :) Went to look for the baby my granny is babysitting, she's extremely cute! Supervisors bought me a top for my last day, so sweet of them. Managed to get the lecturers I wanted, I'm just plain lucky, I assume there will be full attendance? Shall see if I can wake up, they are all morning lessons. One thing good about that is I can have more time to study after class. Hope I can do well this time and don't let people look down on me. I wouldn't want to disappoint myself again.

Watched "Step Up Revolution", it wasn't too bad, some of the dance moves are creative. I've watched the previous ones as well, each has their own merits, don't ask me to compare, I like all of them. Reminds me of the time when I was in poly, seated inside a half full movie theatre watching a movie at this timing when the working adults are slogging their guts out. Dinner and dessert after movie, went to chill at some place and home sweet home! I just love the bond between us, I'm glad we are that close to one another. I wouldn't trade them for any other, not ever. Part of the reason why we are so close could be we used to live together when we are kids and some of us went to the same school and live in the same neighbourhood. Glad to be part of the Teo's! :)

No comments: