The Teo's were at chinatown yesterday to celebrate mid-autumn festival in advance. Dinner along the food street before buying lanterns and carried it all the way to clarke quay. My first lantern was burnt cause I didn't stick the candle properly and it tilted to one side after a while. Luckily we had extra if not I'll feel sad that I can't play. Saw elvin ng but I was quite emotionless, not really excited to see him, maybe if it's Jay then it'll be a different story haha. Stephen treated us to starbucks, not a coffee lover so it will always be chocolate chip cream for me.
Partyworld with min today, finally got to sing Jay's songs, I was so deprived of it! Movie time again and fast food for dinner. I love to sing. I love watching movies, want to watch "Resident Evil 5", caught the previous ones online already. I always say I want to watch this watch that but I always ended up not watching it.
被人疼爱着、呵护着,有人关心你、宠你、对你好、甚至担心你,这种感觉很棒。想念快乐的时光。不需要问别人是否想你,因为他会主动告诉你。默默的想念着。。。





No comments:
Post a Comment