Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Unhappiness

Parents are always quarrelling due to money issues. They don't know I'll feel sad. One of the main reason why I want to get a degree, I want a better life, I want it for myself and for them. I don't want them to keep quarrelling, regardless of the reason. Sometimes I feel stressed yet I can't tell them anything. Sometimes, I felt guilty and sad for failing. Sometimes I questioned my abilities. I'm beginning to doubt myself. Sometimes their arguments add more stress for me and my mood will be affected. Everything is about money, but money caused me to be more unhappy. 突然之间,压力变好大,因为要开学了。Being the eldest child means more pressure and higher expectations! Sigh~

Farewell lunch with my boss, a very nice and capable lady, very generous also. Treated me Japanese food and asked me to order whatever I like, of course I didn't. She treats her subordinates as her friends. I like this type of boss and she's very patient, will guide you along until you understand. Got praised by her saying that I completed my work very fast and have high level of understanding. I've her contact number now, can give her a call anytime if I want to go back during school vacation. 3 more days before I officially end my work, going to choose modules on Sat, hopefully I won't make any wrong decisions this time round. I'm very fickle-minded, always changing my mind at the last second. I just want to pass and get my degree. Please!!!

为什么喜欢跟你商量事情?因为你给的建议都是对我有利的,都是为我好的。你会帮我考量很多东西再提出你的看法。如果你有空教我的话,我会更有信心。你去忙你的,就算有事我也不会找你!我真的很依赖你,这对你来说不是件好事。

No comments: