Sunday, August 12, 2012

Batam

Meet up for McDonald's breakfast before boarding the ferry to batam. I was surprised when Xavi told me they are going batam too. Unpleasant start at batam custom, our resort room had a nice view of the sea but the other room was quite creepy cause it was very dark. The rest decided to bunk in with us, so 7 of us slept in the same room. Met a super nice uncle who offered to drive us to our destinations. After lunch was sea sports, first time trying all-terrain vehicle, banana boat and canoeing. It was quite scary for me cause I thought I didn't have the strength to press the brake that's why I always bumped into other people's vehicle. In the end, I realised it's the brakes' problem cause some of them couldn't brake also.

I couldn't overcome my fear of not being able to brake so I gave up riding and sat with mag. It was so much better being the passenger! I think the people wouldn't want to do our business anymore, we should be the first group to give them so much problems haha. Next was the banana boat, we didn't balance and ended up in the sea faster than expected. After that they didn't let the boat capsize anymore phew! Learnt a few stuff about canoeing from yl, we wanted to go further out but I've no idea why we always ended up turning in circles instead of going straight. We couldn't even turn back to shore! It was very tiring. Now I've muscle ache all over.

Our favourite zi char for dinner, I still prefer local food. The portion is bigger and more delicious. Bought 1 box of kueh lapis back for my family but only my mum ate it, I don't know how to settle the rest. We went to 放天灯 but it fell into the sea halfway, all our wishes are gone just like that. The fireworks was splendid, we need to hold one end of the fireworks thing (something like a baton). After it was lit up, it will shoot fireworks into the sky, we bought the one with 5-6 continuous shots.

An eventful last day cause of shuttle bus service problems and we were in a rush out of a sudden. It was raining but we only had 1 umbrella. Had A&W for lunch while waiting for those who went for massage. Now I'm back! 没有什么比回家的感觉更好!But overall, I had my share of fun.

题外话:也许我在生气,也许我在吃醋,也许我心情不好,也许我不开心。和别人之间的秘密不要把我扯进去,跟我一点关系也没有。你要别人做的事,不要奢望我也会跟着做。我很容易吃醋的,烦死了 :(

我发觉我越来越害怕受到伤害,更怕心痛的感觉。

No comments: