Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Exams

Exams schedule:

  • 3 May: Information Systems & Organisation (10am-1pm) & Introduction to Economics (2.30pm-5.30pm)
  • 9 May: Principles of Sociology (2.30pm-5.30pm)
  • 10 May: Financial Management (10am-1pm)
  • 14 May: Management Science Methods (10am-1pm)
Wish me luck on 3 May, how am I going to do well? Not sure if I can handle both papers on the same day but I'll try. It's times like this when I wish that I've photographic memory or have an IQ of 200. Give me 江直树 now!!! I need him to help me highlight the important points and I'll just study that and easily score an A. Pray hard that I'll pass everything this time!!! Okay, back to my mugging! Miss those times when we used to study together. You would teach me stuff that I don't know, even though you may be a little impatient at times:) But still, I appreciate your help:) It's nice having you around, thank you:) 好想见你,好想念你 :((

No comments: