It's the holidays!
Shall not comment too much on exams since it's already over but I can't help worrying about it. Suddenly thought of this quotation " I can't help doing this cause I feel this way" (taken from sociology text) haha. But anyway, adrian tang is damn good in spotting questions. He gave us 2 essay questions and both came out for the main exams but I still don't know how to do cause I never read his answers haha. Didn't complete all the papers, not even Maths but I hope I can pass. Meanwhile, it's time for some enjoyment before results are released and I'll worry for 1 whole week before the release of results. I hope I pass! *prays hard* How I wish there's moderation! Keep thinking how come others can do it but I can't? Maybe I didn't put in enough effort :( sad to say, but I think that's true.
Alright, next up is to start reading my novels! haha, it has been a long time since I've touched a novel! Then I'll start meeting up with ei8ht, min, bel, liz & DBA01 people! I want to go out and play!haha. I want to eat buffet, sing, watch movies, etc etc. I want to watch my Harry Potter movie too! But it's the last one already, kinda sad though, no more Harry Potter's movies to look forward to anymore:( Shall enjoy life to the max before work/school starts!
Those who have not finished their exams, jiayou! Just endure for a few more weeks and everything will be over!:) It's tough but you still got to go through this and the results will be sweet enough:) Jiayou! I have to say goodbye to sleepless nights and guilt for sleeping too much, goodbye nightmares! :))

No comments:
Post a Comment