I think that my temper is getting from bad to worse, very petty, how to change huh?everytime angry over small little things, can't stand it. because of my temper, I've caused lots of problems for my friends, sorry. I must learn to control my temper, seriously I feel that I'm a bad person. Didnt really think for others and think in their perspective, everytime care for myself only. Why? When will I learn to grow up? I should stop thinking so much rubbish, make my brain stop thinking all those nonsense and start thinking of serious stuff like studying. But I'm lazy:( I know I still got to study in the end, hope I can pass! Too stressed, really scared, I can't understand alot of things even if I study alot. How? Got to start solving all these problems one by one.
But first is my temper. Get me into trouble everytime:(I don't know how things will go from here, but... I have only myself to blame. serve me right, who ask me to be so petty. If this way is better, then I can only accept. I hate myself!!!
Sorry....maybe things will change from now on... I really don't know...
No comments:
Post a Comment