Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meetup with min

Meet up with min today:) We went to somerset kbox, seriously i've nt been to kbox for a long time! We sing frm 2-6... total $35++. During exam period still so slack, can go out somemore haha. And i wore my bday present frm ei8ht!haha dun sae i nvr wear hor...

After tt went the soup spoon for dinner:) Too bad bel & liz cant join us, they missed out alot esp bel!haha. Things may change the nxt time we meet:(

I've been tinking abt some things: I tink i realli nid to know someone realli well before i decide whether to go steady with him cos he might nt treat mi as good as i tot he would. He might nt be able to giv mi the happiness i want:( I dno who to trust rite nw, i dun even dare to fall in luv with someone too easily nw. I dno but im abit scared, afraid of making the wrong choice. Although it can be an experience for mi and maybe i'll learn smth frm it or become more mature, but to tink of it, i tink i'll be very miserable. I dun want to learn smth which will make mi be miserable in the process.

Although i wish to hav a bf but i nid some luck in finding the rite one for mi. Maybe those tt i tink is de rite one may nt necessarily be the actual one for mi. I'll face alot of probs if i dun hav my frens' support as well. So nw i seriously dno whether having a bf is a gd or bad thing, but i tink it realli depends on who u find lor:) i haven found mine yet haha, hoping to find one soon but of cos i'll want my frens to find theirs first so tt i can hav a feel of their happiness haha:D

Anw mi, mel & huiwen jus created a facebook acc as well as our own class email acc!haha, quite fun to create although we hav some probs jus nw! and our class email add is dba01-rocks@hotmail.com! i anyhow come up with tis name one but didnt noe tt it can be used!haha... jus finished tagging some pics there:)



No comments: