Had lunch at nakhon thai at kovan, the food is cheap and good. Each of us paid only $9 plus, the only bad thing is it's not air-conditioned and the weather is rather warm. Ordered 3 sets of tomyam soup, kangkong, pandan chicken, minced pork for 11 of us. Went to nex to shop at adidas cause stef has 40% discount. Went to sogurt to rest for a while and have dessert.
Had dinner at nihon mura express, travelled all the way to kallang leisure park for bowling. Had to wait for about 30 minutes before we can play so some of them went ice-skating first. I'm afraid of falling down so I just sit there and watch them, not that I never try before. Cycling is different cause I can put my leg down to prevent myself from falling but my legs don't seem to be of much help in ice-skating. Bowling was fun, it's been a few years since I touched a bowling ball. Played 3 games, we won the team competition by 8 points, close shave! Managed 2 strikes and one spare, highest score is only 79 for me. Haven't been able to hit over 100, the only time I did it was in genting which was about 5 years back. I often go bowling with my poly mates few years ago so I was able to hit over 100. After we decided not to have team competition, most of them lost the motivation to bowl properly. You should have seen their competitiveness during team competition. Walked to prata shop near ssc for supper, walked back home and was very tired.
Finally tried haidilao with min & bel, the plan was postponed a few times, it's my first time whereas they have tried it already. Since I was early, I helped them sign up for free manicure service, took queue number and sat outside to wait. Heard that by folding many paper cranes, we can have discount but the papers are on the table. Since we are not sitting at the table, we don't get the chance to fold, not that I know how to fold. They did their manicure first before it's our turn to go in, waited for about 3-4 hours. The good thing is that they will give out some snacks like popcorn, fruits, drinks & ice-cream for those waiting. They will also provide apron, zip-lock bag to put your handphone so that it won't get oily/dirty, some cloth to cover your bags and hairbands to tie your hair once you go in. They will also help to change screen protector for you. Ordered 4 soup base since it's the same price as 2, tomato soup, herbal chicken, seafood & 麻辣。麻辣 is really spicy and I only drank half a bowl, I like herbal chicken but my favourite is tomato. It's a-la-carte so it's more expensive, paid about $33 per person. I don't mind trying again. Had a good laugh over some things min told us haha, totally unexpected.
Went to a friend's baby shower, babies are so cute~ They look fragile, don't really dare to carry babies who are only one month or few months old. I prefer babies who are about 6 months or older, they are much more fun when they start to interact with you. I can never understand babies' gibberish talk, I wonder how the adults know. Anyway her house deco is quite nice, I like those stickers she pasted on the walls, except for hello kitty. Everywhere I go I'll see hello kitty. Kids will like it. Next time my room's wall will be blue. She has a sitting area by the window, that's what I want for my future home too. I can sit there, read a book and stare out the window looking at the scenery when I'm tired, although all I'll see are blocks of flats. I thought I'll be able to see cute doggy but no chance of that happening, was disappointed but just no fate to see him, there's nothing I can do about it. No matter how disappointed you are, some people just don't care. 说话不算话,骗子。
No comments:
Post a Comment