Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dimsum, pool, shopping, movies

Had dimsum at asia grand restaurant, reached there earlier to buy birthday cake. Celebrated jy & evil twin's birthday, it was meant to be a surprise, everything went well until the waiter asked how many candles does he need to put on the cake. Evil twin overhead, he spoilt the surprise just like that. Usually people will get the exact number of candles right? He had one job and he failed miserably. Gave them mushroom coin purse souvenir I got from taiwan. Went to raffles hotel to take pictures. Evil twin gave us a ride to the cathay, had drinks from cafe while waiting for our turn to play pool. It's been a really long time since I last played. 多亏师父的耐心教导,让我从一窍不通练到初学者阶段,也算不错了。只是我一直停留在初学者阶段,一直都没进步,师父也没继续再教了。I like to play pool, feel very happy and satisfied whenever the ball went inside the hole. I'm still not very good in planning the direction I want my ball to go. Kind yl invited me to her house to have dinner since I was going to eat alone at home, ordered pizza delivery. Not sure if I was too full or if it's food poisoning but I vomited and had diarrhea when I came home. 好辛苦, didn't sleep well the whole night.

Watched insidious chapter 3 with hk at cine, not used to watching movies at cine. Most of the time I will go to the cathay. The movie wasn't too scary, although I got scared a few times cause of the sudden loud sound effect after long moments of silence. Horror movies are always like that. Sometimes when I thought of the scenes, I'll be quite scared too.

发烧了,头好重好烧,整个人昏昏沉沉的,想睡觉。Doctor scared me by suspecting this could lead to dengue. My thoughts was why must it necessarily lead to dengue? Why can't it be just a normal fever? I was asked to go back to the doctor if any other symptoms start appearing or if my fever hasn't subsided after 4 days. I'm so glad it's just a fever and not dengue. 好久没发烧了,一发烧就要这样吓我。你一点都不在乎我一点都不关心我 :(

Went shopping at bugis street with min & bel, had dinner at aloy thai. Food is still as cheap and good. Discussed the places we want to go for our europe trip next year, due to some reasons we can't go london or france. What a pity. Need to start saving up, after dinner we continued our second round of shopping at ion.

Company treated us to watch 'Jurassic World' at cine, the much anticipated film I've been wanting to watch since last year. I love dinosaur films. Heard that rating wasn't that good but I still like it. It's free so even if it's not that good, it doesn't really matter. I know I'm very late in discovering this but I don't even know that cine theatre has restroom inside. Partly because I always went toilet before going in. 我的眼睛真的不知道长在哪里,不知道在看什么,什么都没有注意到。Reached home at 11 plus, was very tired at work today.







No comments: