Dinner at supply and demand with the girls, I love pizza and pasta, got souvenirs from turkey! Bought romance novel cause apparently min only reads romance, since bel's one was not a pure romance novel, we didn't even bother to draw lots. We will exchange the books with one another once we have finished reading, luckily min hasn't read before the book I bought. Heard that the one bel bought has good reviews, it's a very thick book cause it combined 2 books into 1, shall get started on it soon. Tried out honey creme (soft served ice cream), it's not only overrated, it's not even nice either. Shopped for a little while and went home quite early, for once. Working in town area is convenient especially when I want to go shop for gifts, won't be late either if friends decided to meet in town area.
Had dim dim-the hong kong pantry for breakfast with yx (I'm actually having lunch with her once every week), wanted to save our stomach for late lunch at concetto. After I finished my wanton mee, I'm already very full but still managed to finish most of the dimsum. Went to the teo heng outlet at suntec, tried out jay's new song, quite difficult but I'm sure I'll master it in time to come. I've always wanted to try concetto, finally get the chance to do so. Had the chef's recommendation prawn aglio, I don't really like it. It looks like meepok haha, was a bit disappointed with the taste and my iced lemon tea wasn't nice either. After that went to meet up with the teo's for christmas shopping. Dinner at menya musashi, the spicy ramen was good although it wasn't really that spicy, love the egg, 好好吃~ Went into the same shops many times, rushed to many places just to decide what to get, in the end I went back to the one I initially planned to get in the first place, feel like killing myself. Ended the day with llaollao dessert, tried the original one without any toppings, it's so sour! Spending quality time with awesome people makes me happy.
Received gifts from my colleagues, totally didn't expect this. Felt a bit paiseh if I didn't give them anything so I went to get royce chocolates for them. I know I'm a sweet girl haha. Had our favourite zichar and annual christmas exchange with the Teo's! Not forgetting their other halves either. This year's presents are all quite up to the standard, mine is over the budget cause my santee is too picky already (that's my bro by the way). Searched his wardrobe to see what tops/pants he has and went to find out his size, couldn't find his member card but didn't asked him for it cause I don't want him to find out. I did everything secretively, even hid the present from my parents in case they tell him. Don't want history to repeat itself like it did for my sis a few years back, made her so angry. His gf doesn't know what to get for jm, luckily I've a good memory so I told them and even showed them the picture of the hoodie he wanted. Whatever jm told me that day, whichever shops he did/didn't frequent, I said it all. He's quite surprised to get that present, glad he likes it. My sis is so scheming, she suspected hy's her secret santa so she kept testing her out but she didn't fall into her trap. It's no use either, my sis already knows and she's right. I got a cup which changes its image from heart to moustache when I pour hot water into it, quite cool. Jr gave each of us a handwritten card and lollipops which looks like halloween ones, with a leg/hand as the stick. While the rest played card games, silas (the guitarist) played some chords and the lead singers (me & hy) sang to our hearts' content. It's like a mini concert for those gamblers, we even offered dedication of songs haha. Of course I had to go search for the chords and lyrics first, sang a lot of my idol's songs. Merry Christmas!
What are the chances of my favourite guy and favourite girl appearing together side by side? 《算什么男人》MV 就有啦!一开始听的时候被他的新唱腔吓到了。I'm going to preorder his album~ 超难过,还是希望你有一起去台湾 :((








No comments:
Post a Comment