Met up with 5 out of ei8ht some time ago to discuss our vietnam trip, we're more or less done with the itinerary. Vietnam is not on my travel list, I just go because they are going, just to accompany them. I still haven't visited my favourite guy's hometown, the first on my travel list. Don't know say for how long already, till now still haven't set foot there. Jackie joined us for dinner even though he's not going, so touched that he initiated to join us. Celebrated yl's birthday, her wish came true after all.
I found a job! Finally~ I've always wanted to work in the hr department, so I only looked for hr related jobs. There were times when people told me to choose other departments cause hr is difficult to find, some companies don't even have hr, big companies have so much staff but only so few people in hr, I'm not suitable to be a hr personnel blah blah blah. I didn't listen to any single one of them cause I've always known what I want. I don't want to give up without trying. I know it's their kind intentions to give me advice, I appreciate that but in the end, it's all up to my own decision/choice. This is my life, I choose what I want to do. I deal with the consequences of my own choice, not others' advice. Really stubborn, isn't it? Really don't like people controlling and restricting her, isn't it? I need A LOT of freedom, the freedom to choose what I want/like.
Visited madame tussauds wax museum cause staff members have complimentary ticket to the new attraction. Saw a lot of famous people there, including my favourite guy and handsome ex-idol. Almost didn't get a chance to have an individual shot with him cause there were other people around taking pictures with him and even hugging him! I think the figurine doesn't look like the real person. The height is just nice that my head lies exactly above his shoulders. 喜欢这样挽着我喜欢的男生的手 :) He's getting married soon, I should stop being so obsessed with him. Stefanie's figurine looks so much like the real person, my colleagues keep taking tons of pictures with her. I only have 4-5 with ah jay, but I'm still contented haha. It's nothing much, just walking around and taking pictures with the figurines and props. Just visit once and you won't think of going again unless your favourite artiste figurine is inside and you still haven't taken enough pictures with him/her. Took cable car back to vivo and had dinner at poulet, ordered the signature dish roast chicken. Ate till quite full but spent most of the time cutting the chicken, from hungry cut until become full already. It's still worth a try!
有时候不晓得为什么会特别想念一个人。那个人呢?会像我想他一样想我吗?什么时候才会送我回家?什么时候才会对我特别好,不凶我不骂我不讲我不念我,对我温柔一点疼我宠我多一点?为什么不试着去了解别人的想法?方法明明就有很多种,不是你觉得对的就只能这样。有时候真的很不喜欢你,凶巴巴的一点都不可爱 :( 其实还是希望有哪一天他会突然问我要不要一起去周杰伦的演唱会。为什么不叫别人陪我去?因为我只想要你陪啊。不想不喜欢一个人去可是我不会问的,因为我知道你不想陪我。宁愿让我一个人也不会有想要陪我的念头。有时候又要听到一些不想听的话还要压抑内心难过的情绪假装没事。一厢情愿真的好难受好难受。你一定也觉得难受对吧?一个你不喜欢的人一直烦你缠着你,有时候会不耐烦对吧?对不起。我很努力不去打扰你了,可是喜欢一个人很难不表现出来。压抑自己的情感还真是不简单。












No comments:
Post a Comment