Sunday, February 9, 2014

Nan hwa chong fishhead steamboat

Nan hwa chong fish head steamboat dinner with ei8ht on friday, some couldn't make it. Realised that it's near my grandma's place, fish lover like me definitely will like it. Received valentine's day cookies from nat. Ordered some side dishes and it's our first lohei despite 7 years of friendship. Most of the yusheng ended up on the table, quite messy. Came out of the toilet and saw them lighting the candle for my belated birthday, no wonder jy wanted me to go to the toilet. First time using chopsticks to eat the 'cake'. Found out that they mixed up my birthday with jackie's so none of them wished me and they were still talking to me on that day but nobody said a thing. I was waiting for their messages, thinking when will they say it. They really have good chemistry, still thought that they collaborated not to say anything. Then they started sending me belated birthday wishes.

Some of them left first and the rest went to la marelle cafe to chill. Gathered some valuable updates about some of them, luckily I didn't leave early. I'm lucky that my parents won't keep asking me questions like when am I going to find a boyfriend, I'm of a suitable age to find one already etc etc. Even if they did ask and I don't want to answer, I'll just ignore and keep quiet, let them know that I'm unhappy.

心痛。心情不好会句句带刺。现在已经这么难过了,不晓得能不能承受结婚的消息。只知道一定会非常非常非常难受。可不可以任性的希望你不会离开,只因为我不想失去?只能怪自己咎由自取。你的难过别人不在乎。说不难过是骗人的,怎么可能会不难过呢?原来失去心爱的东西会这么难受 :((







No comments: