Sunday, November 3, 2013

Botanic garden

Spent the day with min & bel at botanic garden for picnic, luckily the rain stopped when we reached there. Dark clouds with not much sun but didn't rain, spent a relaxing afternoon chatting and watching people around us. There's this cute little boy who wanted to play with the angmoh kids' ball and the angmoh kids were willing to share. They lent it to him and even played with him, the ball was bigger than him and it's so cute to watch him play with it haha. Gave bel her belated birthday present. After that we went bugis for some shopping, wanted to buy some stuff for my brother but he doesn't need it anymore.

I've been wanting to try food for thought for quite some time so min drove us back to the branch at botanic garden. The place was near the main entrance carpark but the GPS led us towards the mrt station which is at the opposite end. It took us 20 minutes to walk from one end to the other, so basically we have covered the whole botanic garden in a way. It's quite dark at some places and I kept leading them onto the side path instead of the main path. Nobody except us were using the side path so it's a bit scary. But I was just following the signs, well at least we reached there in one piece haha. Satisfied my cravings and I'm contented :) Food was all right, not really picky with food, as long as you give me food to eat, I'll be very happy. They always say that I looked very happy and seemed like I'm enjoying my food haha. Appreciate min for driving us to our locations today and sending us home since we live quite near to one another also. 如果你送我回家,我一定会超开心的。

还在生闷气,办不到或不想做的事请不要随意说出口。希望破灭后就只剩下失望了。还在为某件事感到难过。














No comments: