Prelims is over!!! Totally wasn't well-prepared as usual, it's a miracle if I can even get a pass for any of the papers. Actually, the questions aren't that tough cause they are taken directly from the past year papers, without changing a single thing (for Econs). I'm not sure about the other papers though. It seems pretty much useless to take prelims, seems as though I'm doing tutorial questions. Didn't have enough time to finish my readings, much less touch on the past year papers. My progress is damn slow. It's time to relax for a while and continue to prepare for the finals.
Snipped off a few inches of my hair just now, no more long fringe blocking my view! :) Looking forward to Friday where I'll be having farewell lunch with meiqi and the rest and not forgetting the BBQ session with ei8ht. I think I'll be super early to reach yl's house. Hopefully, I'll be able to gain some weight!
I miss home-cooked food. Although I'll still get to eat it when I visit my granny, the feeling is different from having home-cooked food served on the table when you reached home. I want to eat sushi, not those normal ones, but those specially made for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment