Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gatherings

Dinner at pasir panjang with ei8ht on Friday. First time going there, after that was to evil twin's house for ban luck & mahjong! Lost in ban luck, won in mahjong but overall I still made a loss. Not much luck. Getting better in mahjong, but afraid that I'll forget how to play the next time. Reminisced our poly days, memories kept flowing back:) Played some background music and I kept choosing Jay's & JJ's songs:) I want to sing~~~ Played mahjong for about 3-4 hours to complete one round, reached home at 3 plus in the morning. Addicted to mahjong now, I like playing mahjong. It's fun playing with them:)

Just came back from ah ma's birthday celebration & it's my sister's birthday today:) Played murderer and hide & seek with the kids, I think I'm a bit too old for that. I've forgotten how to play happy family, donkey and old maid already, my childhood memories~ It's gone just like that. My favourite ler ler boy was very hyper and friendly today, not as shy as before, had fun playing with him:)


No comments: