Friday, January 13, 2012

Housewarming

Unofficial housewarming party at yl's condominium on Tuesday. Nice~ I wish I have a house like that. Went to buy ingredients for korean feast and met a stalker. He kept following us and looking in our direction, but maybe it's over-thinking on our part. I don't really pay much attention to my surroundings and I still think that we are paranoid.

Kept eating kimchi, I love kimchi :D Came up with a checklist of who's the best housewife and champion is our auntie jy! I was the last cause they included cooking. I really don't know how to cook, I only know the basic household chores and I'm extremely honest in doing that survey :D They came up with a criteria of gossiping, mag said every girl knows so it's irrelevant. Then, all of them turned to look at me and said I don't know! Ok, I admit defeat.

After that was k session, her k system is the same as kbox's. Didn't go for Amei's AMeiZing concert, having regrets now. Didn't choose to stayover and went home instead, I love bus rides home:)

我总是抱很高的期望,想约你出来但又不想逼你。我想我大概是忘了,有些事只是说说罢了,不需要当真。不想/没办法确定就不要说嘛,害我白高兴一场,害我现在这么不开心:( 你每次都是这样:( 不知道我很想你吗?不知道我很想见到你吗?你当然不会知道,因为我没告诉你。


No comments: