You know what? Even after I've made the decision to leave, I still want to stay. I know I shouldn't since it's a one-sided affair. Nothing good will come out of it. Who am I kidding? I still have longings, still can't bear to leave. Really very confused and having mixed feelings everyday.
It's like I'll keep thinking that if you asked me to stay, I know I'll change my mind about leaving. I know I'll always go back to you if you asked me to. I don't want you to ask me to stay as a friend, but as someone whom you have special feelings for. That is the only reason I'll stay. Until now, I think that chances of me staying is still zero. I'm hoping that I won't regret my decision.
There is still 1 more day before I made known my decision... Once it's announced, it's irreversible.
No comments:
Post a Comment