Still waiting for an answer that I want but I guess I won't get it. Not going to extend my contract anymore after it ends on 31st Jan. Last day will be 28th Jan. Waiting for someone to ask me to stay, just need to tell me to stay because you don't want me to leave, because you just need me to be there and not because if I left, there will be no one to help you do your work. I don't want that answer, all I want is something simple because you just want me to stay:) If someone says it, I will stay:)
Oh ya I almost forgot, thanks Kristin for offering to accompany me to the doctor but I declined. I don't want to trouble you that's all, I appreciate the offer, thanks for your concern, maybe you read my blog entry and knew that I was scared, thanks anyway:) Although I said I'll ask my sister to accompany me there, I didn't, I'm sorry that I lied but I really don't want to trouble you, really thanks alot for the offer:)) You are a nice friend hehe, thanks to all my friends for their concern too:))
No comments:
Post a Comment