Our blaw tutor is absent agn cos hes still in china, nt back in sg yet, so we missed his lesson agn. Tis means tt we'll hav a make-up lesson nxt fri! sian:( So ytd we gt 3 hrs break with practically nth to do!
Today gt back HR paper, im quite satisfied with my results la, although i didnt get A, but my marks is considered quite gd ald:) Tot tt will get back ecm paper today oso, but the tutor haven mark finish so he juz ask us a few things & sae a few things then we r free to go!haha, totalli a waste of time but nvm at least we get to end early:) After class, i finalli went to take pics of the nearby schs for gems proj.
I haven done tis wk's tut & i gt to hand in rwps completed middle section by nxt wk! Theres oso alot of tut to be done for nxt wk! I've gt nt much time left! wan to die ald, but i will hang on & persevere, dun giv up easily! I believe tt i can make it:)

No comments:
Post a Comment