Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spoilt iPod

MY IPOD IS SPOILT!!! I WAN TO GET A NEW ONE!!! For those who dno the whole story, let mi repeat myself once more: My mum washed my bag which has my ipod in it. I didnt check my bag & she oso didnt check! The worst thing is, after she washed it then she found out tt my ipod is inside! Y didnt she realise it earlier? And at tt time, im using my laptop, the stupid laptop which distracted mi frm listening to my mum when she sae shes gg to wash my bag. If onli i wasnt using the laptop at tt time, normally i will take out all the things inside my bag before letting her wash. I can onli blame myself:(

She sae shes gg to buy a new one for mi, but given her current financial situation, i dno when will i be able to get back my 4gb ipod which is worth $238! I tink i nid to save my money & prevent frm splurging too much. I tink i nid to wait latest until end of tis yr before i'll hav the money, sian! I cant live w/o my ipod! i'll die man! kip on tinking abt it when im reading thru e-commerce management notes.

Anw, jiaying they all came to my hse to do gems proj ytd. Took alot of pics in my hse as well as my neighbourhood. Our proj is almost done except for a few more pics which im required to take & i haven done it:( Will get it done asap.

Hav been studying e-commerce module juz nw, very sian. Haven finish reading, i wan to memorise the facts but it seems so difficult! I juz dun hav enuff time! Alrite i tink i better get back to my notes:(


No comments: