Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cry

I cried juz nw... I tink i muz hav been realli hurt cos im a statue. To make a statue cry is nt an easy task. Imagine mi crying,lol. I tink u all muz be very worried cos i seldom cry. But i did cry juz nw... & im fine already. Crying does help lessen my pain. I dun feel so hurt nw. Juz nw i cant endure tt pain, it's realli very painful. Everything will be different frm nw on. I dno y am i so stupid la, even if i noe tt i'll get hurt but i'll still wan to do tis... Haiz, y am i so stupid?

Everytime whenever i get hurt, i'll tell myself it doesnt matter, wad else can be worse than tis? But it always turned out to be worse than the previous one. I guess today is the max i can endure le. Im listening to Jay's songs nw, i'll hav to wait until im ok le before i'll stop listening to his songs. It's always like tis de lor, when will tis cycle ever stop? I hope it will stop rite nw, tis moment so tt i wont be like tt. I wan to be the old me tt i used to be, the cheerful, happy-go-lucky me.

I dun wan to be the emo & sad gal tt i am nw. The feeling sux & im nt used to it. Made mi seem like im suffering too much. I dun wan to suffer tis kind of pain, i realli dun wan, but i dno who to tell all tis to. I dno if they will understand. I noe u all will ask mi to cheer up, i'll try but it's gg to be difficult.

The worst thing is tt u noe tt u r feeling sad nw, but in order nt to let ur frens worry, u hav to pretend tt u r happy. Tis feeling is the worst for mi. I wan to be happy oso but i cant & whenever i hav to pretend tt i am happy, i'll end up feeling worse. I dun like to ya yi my own feelings, but i hav no choice. I dun wan my frens to worry. I'll try my very best to act as if nth happened to make mi sad de. I'll try to forget everything, i wont let it bother mi. At most i juz cry agn lor,lol, no la, jking onli:)

Crying & saying everything out here realli does help, so anyone who feel sad can try tis method too! :) Or can listen to any songs to an wei urself or use wadeva method u noe will make u cheer up de. Onli u can help urself when u feel sad cos it's up to u whether u wan urself to be happy. Here r some of the pics tt we took ytd after our FOM CA2:



Shuo hao wan make gui lian but in the end some of them pangseh then onli a few of us do it lor

The BFL- Black fat liars!

Haha, they r so cute...

No comments: