Thursday, September 13, 2007

Results

Went sas to check my grades for the modules & i gt 2.577 for my gpa. My grade for IDEA: B+ (3.5), EC: C (2.0), MOB: C+ (2.5) & ITAB: C+ (2.5). I tink im quite satisfied with my results liao cos it's expected. My EC is often very bad cos i cant seem to communicate better than anyone of my frens. I juz dunno how to do well in tt module. Anything tt has gt some relation with communication, i'll juz flunk it.

I failed my ITAB during CA1, so even if i get very gd results for CA2, the overall grade oso won't be an A. But frm a fail to a C+, i can say tt i've done it. I've achieved wad i wan. Yea! Haha, im so happi! At least i didnt get a C. Checked with my frens abt their results & i tink mine is the lowest but nvm, i'll work harder nxt sem... tt's if i'll find motivation to do it.

Im gg for the class bbq eventualli cos it starts at abt 5pm, then i nid to reach home at 11pm, so still can make it for the bbq. Won't be spending so few hrs there. 2 more days before I can finalli take a rest frm working! Hope time passes quickly... Haven been seeing charlotte ( the baby my granny is taking care of ) for such a lllooooonnnnngggggg time! Hav to see her pic then...


No comments: